Sunday, January 01, 2006

Greetings!

Happy 2006 everyone! I'm so excited that Toby made this possible....I really don't know how to set up this stuff, but I guess my part was helping with the idea of doing a site. Anyways, I do a blog site with the Jack girls and it is so much fun. We share lots of ideas, pictures, and just thoughts. It's better than email...especially if you keep it up! No junk mail gets mixed in here. And, just about everytime you check it, someone has added something! Ethan, I loved the pictures. I heard that you got a bigger book of hikes than what you already had. How fun! I hope that I can get a chance to join your travels again soon. You should post how many steps you are making on these hikes too...try to set a record! I have yet to check your site, but I bet it's great. Audrey is so adorable. Diana..teach audrey how to type on the computer and have her write messages too...couple words or 1 liners. Anyways, everyone keep in touch and use this! One of my new year's resolutions is to do better and keeping up with all your lives! I missed you all at Christmas. How was the Chinese New Years? I want to know the details!!!!! ;)leah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home