Friday, January 06, 2006

Bloggin

Hey dad, I liked your blog message. Very creative writing...a side I would like to see more often! I got some good laughs out of it. I wonder how long Laura really will last in flip flops-she's a true blue Californian. I think I used to be too until I expereinced an East coast winter..brrrrrrrr! I now wear two pairs of socks, two layers of clothes at least, and I beginning to think that my sense of fashion has gone out the window because my wardrobe is starting to consist of my two fleece pullovers, jeans, and well insulated tennis shoes. All I care about is being warm now! So, you want to know what the big deal of a blog is. I'm not sure what the one true answer to that is, but I can tell you that I have already written more on this blog than i have in my email in the past few days. I think something about the blog is quicker and more personal about than email. Or maybe it is because there is NO junk mail on the blog EVER. You only get the messages you want and when people keep posting messages consistently, you are pleasantly presented new messages just about everytime you check it. For some reason that doesn't happen in email. One more thing...somehow a blog can make you feel like you don't have to be as structered or grammatically correct in your messages. For example, I could write in all lowercase, no caps. I almost did, but since you are new to blogging, i didn't want to scare you thinking that all your money towards me education went to waste. Here on the blog, you can be educated but you don't have to write like it! You can put a one liner incomplete sentence for a message and that would be completely acceptable. Oh, and by the way, if you ever want to make a comment on a particular message, scroll down at the bottom of the blog and click on comments. Then, that person will check the blog and see that 1 comment has been made to their message they posted. Just a fun tip. Ok, that's it! Leah

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Ethan said...

Leah-

Our school starts at 7:55 a.m. Too early.

Leah. You need to insert a picture every now and then so that your Blog paragraphs are not so long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home