WOW, A NEW POST!!!!
Our family still hasn't caught onto this blog thing, have we? Lets get some more pictures up and interesting happenings. I know there has been a lot going on with everyone- April in China, Laura and Gregg getting ready to move to Nebraska, Audrey meeting Cinderella, Ethan going for wild rides in sportscars, mom going to Hawaii, Byron on a mission, Amy and I being preggo....come on, you can't say we don't have anything to write about! Dad, this would be a great place to post Byron's letters instead of emailing them to everyone. THat way we could all save space in our accounts and we could all view ALL of Byron's letters here anytime we want. I am planning on posting some pictures of my preggo belly so you can all see if you are interested. It sure is a wierd thing to watch my stomach grow and it's SO fun to feel something moving around inside! But, for now, I will just post our new address, effective June 14th. Toby and I will be moving to Concord, CA in just 2 1/2 weeks! Here's our address:
1343 Detroit Ave, #15
Concord, CA 94520
Can't wait to see many of you at the end of June!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home