Editing the Site (and a Goose)
Hi guys- I edited the links on the right side of the blog, so now it is a one-stop click to the Russell Family Blog, the E. Fisher Family Blog, or Ethan's Hiking Blog. I can add other useful links here if you all would like (I also added the church website). I am getting pretty familiar with this blogging thing, so if anyone has any comments or would like to change anything, let me know.
Because posts without pictures are boring, here is a picture of the Goose we cooked on Christmas Day for our International Christmas. I made it with an Orange Ginger glaze. Anybody have any comments on how this tasted?

2 Comments:
hey, that goose looks so good! I wish I could've had a good taste of it! By the way, congrats on the baby on the way! We're so excited for you guys! So what do you think...another Audrey, or Ethan junior? Oh, I was wondering if having the Fisher blog as a link on your San Diego hiker blog is such a good idea? Is your hiking blog open to anybody? I just don't want anybody reading about our family. I know some blogs are open to anyone and some are only upon invite.
leah
Actually I don't have a link to any of the personal blogs on my hiking blog.
Our school starts at 7:55 a.m. too early.
Post a Comment
<< Home