Snowed In
Hey guys, I haven't done anything on the blog for a while, but I don't have any cool pictures to post..so, you get to read another pointless message instead. Today we got "snowed in" and church was canceled. Toby and I really don't understand why they canceled church. We looked outside and the roads were completely clear...just snow on the sides and on our cars. Kind of funny. Anyways it was the bishop's call, so I guess he knows what he's doing. Toby and I had our own church meeting with hymns and "talks" and even "sunday school." I use all the quote marks because our talks were prepared on the spot and sunday school was a random discussion about David and Goliath. It was acutally kind of neat though, and Toby administered the sacrament too. I couldn't help reminiscing back to those days when we had early morning curch and then us kids would hold church again at home to pass the long afternoon. I remember how sacrament was our favorite part because we got to eat bread, and so we had sacrament several times. It's a good thing we were young and didn't know that we were being a bit sacreligous. Anyways, I thought I'd share. By the way April- I don't know how to post pictures, but Ethan does..Ethan, help her out! Leah
P.S. April, I made these delicous looking and tasting sugar cookies today. I cut them out into differnt sizes of hearts and spread a thin layer of hot and light pink frosting over them with a little bit of red sprinkles. When I stacked them on a plate, I was quite proud of how picture perfect they looked and I thought of you. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home